Position Office 365/Cloud Platform Specialist
- Envision, prepare and setup Office 365 business and enterprise plan in cloud-only and hybrid environment as per Microsoft and good practice.
- Prepare and build Office 365 email migration technique, hybrid environment, co-existence, RMS, EMS, single sign-on and federation services.
- Explore, create and maintain Office 365 configuration and settings for all workload (e.g. Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Office ProPlus, Planner, Team, Flow, Dynamics 365).
- Create plan, manage, maintain and implementation of customer’s Office 365, Azure, related Microsoft cloud platform (e.g. Dynamics), cloud infrastructure, related on-premises and hybrid environment
- Support technical details, build business use case, build proof of concepts, test and research of Office 365 cloud platform, workload and related on-premises technology
- Support technical details, build business use case, build proof of concepts, test and research of general available Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and related cloud technology
- Support incident and request from our customer and collaborate with Microsoft, related team, 3rdparty and vendor to get things done
- Responsible for support, research and certify necessary products and industry framework
- Perform troubleshooting for customer Office 365 problem for all platform and business scenario (desktop, mobile, web)
- Moving customer business using Office 365 with cloud first, mobile first approaching, scalable, automated, documented and create consumption strategies
- Perform demonstration and involve with sales team to evangelize and create strategic marketing plan, digital transformation in support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Conduct product, platform, technical training and create related documentation
- Ensure the Office 365 platform always updated, with compliance and security
- Proven and 3Y+ experience in managing and using of Office 365 as an administrator
- Solid experience in implementation and testing Office 365 platform, EMS, RMS, Azure AD Connect, Click-to-run, eDiscovery, In-Place Hold and Litigation Hold, etc.
- Solid experience in managing and using web scale and/or cloud infrastructure
- Solid understanding in how enterprise scale and web scale infrastructure work
- Strong knowledge in Office 365, PowerShell, Cloud Technology (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure), Active Directory, Email Server, and other related Microsoft products (e.g. SCCM)
- Being a digital native, millennials and be conversant with the latest trends in cloud, infrastructure, web, mobile technology. Living by document, StackOverflow and Technet.
- Certified or to-be certified Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) in Windows Server, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Exchange Server or Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect
- Understanding in other related technology is highly advantage e.g. security, database, internet of things, data analytics, big data, artificial intelligence, coding skill, other emerging technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions. Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions.
- Superb skill in using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-study, fast learner and able to work everything from scratch is mandatory
- Ability to share/present complex results of analysis in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action.
- Ability to conduct presentation to management level, customers and training participants
- Attention to the detail, being a perfectionist.
Candidates will need to provide certification evidence and MCP ID. The MCP ID will be used to connect with MISO Microsoft Partner Account.
Interested candidate, please send your resume to HR firstname.lastname@example.org
M.I.S. Outsourcing Co., Ltd.
699 Modernform tower 17th floor
Sinakarin Road, Suanluang, Bangkok, 10250
Phone: 02-722-8333 ext. 102
ID line miso_hr