A pioneer bank with long progress of the country. Bangkok Bank has grown and matured with Thai people and their business interests and today is renowned for its size, stability and partnership approach. The bank is driving innovation in new products and services as technology innovate and building on its inherent scale advantages to meet the challenges of a changing financial landscape and consolidate its leadership position for the future.
Now the time has come for you grab its and growth together with Bangkok bank.
Available Positions : Process Improvement
- Participate with the team to develop or improve IT process.
- Assess and monitor IT process compliance
- Provide advisory support regarding IT process related problem analyzing and resolving.
- Work together with process owner to monitor process performance indicator of IT process improvement.
- Maintain IT Documentation Standard.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Master’s degree ) in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or in a related fields.
- Experience in Process Improvement/ Business Process Management or IT Compliance is advantage.
- Knowledge of IT service management (e.g. ITIL/ISO/IEC 20000) or ISO/IEC 27001 will be advantage.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English
- Strong Communication skill
- Good Analytical skill and problem solving skill.
Interested person ,please send resume via email to Achira.email@example.com , Siriporn.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact number : 02-685-7853 ,085-481-3111