บริษัทสามารถคอร์ปอเรชั่น จำกัด (มหาชน) รับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Cyber Security Operation ( SOC manager / Assistant manager) เงินเดือนเริ่มต้น 100,000 บาท++ โดยมีหน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบและคุณสมบัติดังต่อไปนี้
- Govern the overall day-to-day of the security operations center ensuring events and/or incidents are detected and responded to in adherence to established process as well as procedures.
- Govern SOC operation shift schedule based-on customer’s SLA.
- Guidance and supervision for all aspects of SOC functions such as for the identification, triage and response of events or incidents of apparent security breaches.
- Escalation of issues regarding reported incidents.
- Evaluation, development and improvement of new SOC processes, controls, policies, and procedures.
- Enforce SOC processes and review their application to ensure that SOC’s controls, policies, and procedures are operating effectively.
- Produce aggregated SOC performance metrics and preparation of reports required by the customer organizations and the governance team.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the SOC, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Provide continuous training for SOC personnel to ensure that all tiers have the appropriate expertise to analyze or handle security events and incidents.
- Liaison between SOC Governance team and the SOC Operations team.
- Provide management oversight for all aspects of SOC operations through the review aggregated SOC KPIs and KRIs.
- Play a significant role in long-term SOC strategy and planning, including improvements in people, process and technology.
- Escalation of high severity incidents to CSIRT and coordination of all teams involved.
- Be the project manager is responsible for working with foreign 3rd parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Thai or foreign national.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in a Cyber Security Operation Center or Managed Security Service.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SOC Manager position.
- Strong to manage expectations with multiple stakeholders on projects and programs in conjunction with information security team.
- Strong background in security operations, process, solutions and technologies.
- Strong level of knowledge of hacker methodologies and tactics, system vulnerabilities and key indicators of attacks and exploits.
- Strong level understanding of security incident management, malware management, forensic management and vulnerability management processes.
- Excellent level of knowledge of customize SIEM element i.e. rule, dashboard, report, sensor or collector.
- Excellent level of knowledge of analyze log or packet capture data from security device, network device, operating system or application.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, strong analytical and organizational skills. Strong analytical skills to define risk, identify potential threats, and develop action/mitigation plans.
- Excellent in English communication skills(read, write, speak).
- Minimum certification requirement:
- SIEM certificated product
- Certified Incident Handler(CIH)
- Certified Intrusion Analyst (CGIA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Contact : Khun Putitorn 089-990-4901 Email: Putitorn