Refinitiv ธุรกิจส่วน Financial & Risk ที่แยกตัวออกจาก Thomson Reuters เมื่อวันที่ 1 ตุลาคม 2018 ได้ประกาศรับสมัครงานในตำแหน่ง DevOps Engineer โดยมีรายละเอียดและวิธีการรับสมัครดังนี้
- Build fully automated, digital pipelines that move code from a developer’s machine to production.
- Work as a team, flexible, proactive, well organized and focus on objectives with high standard and quality.
- Taking ownership of issues reported and researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Re-engineer current systems to allow for flexibility, stability, and scalability while preserving existing functionality.
- Participate in analysis, design of solution and requirement definition.
- Consult with project lead on an identification of problems and suggest solutions for the resolution of coding issues.
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to our products.
- Strong knowledge in Git, Shell script, basic network and Linux environment.
- Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration(CI), Continuous Delivery(CD), Continuous Operations(CO).
- Strong knowledge in Immutable Deployments, configuration management and infrastructure provisioning
- Understanding in RESTful API.
- Skilled in Git, Puppet, Jenkins, Python are required.
- Skilled in ELK, InfluxDB, Sensu, ElasticSearch,Teraform , AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Infrastructure as a Code are advantages.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครมาได้ที่ email@example.com