Refinitiv ธุรกิจส่วน Financial & Risk ที่แยกตัวออกจาก Thomson Reuters เมื่อวันที่ 1 ตุลาคม 2018 ได้ประกาศรับสมัครงานในตำแหน่ง Software Engineer โดยมีรายละเอียดและวิธีการรับสมัครดังนี้
Electronic Trading (ET) is a comprehensive foreign exchange and money markets trading solution for financial institutions around the world. It enables banks to offer their corporate and institutional customer the ability to trade directly with them over the internet. ET can be deployed locally or as a hosted service and includes a powerful multi-asset class trading engine. The group seeks a software engineer with an experienced background in Java/C++ programming and software design pattern. The successful candidate will be a Software Engineer in ET development team.
The successful candidates will report to the Development Team Leader. The main responsibilities include:
• Coordinates with others (team leader, team members, QAs, Support team) in requirement analysis of incoming production support.
• Daily work in development activities will involve technical design creation, code review, implementation & unit testing.
• Establish, maintain and report the personal plan and schedule of own assignments.
• Ensure use of appropriate development processes
• Work closely with Quality Assurance team and Support team as well as other related parties
• Good programming skills in Java and/or C++
• Knowledge of software design pattern
• Experience in financial industry would be a plus
• Moderate to good level of English skills
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครมาได้ที่ email@example.com