The Platform Applications team is looking to add a Lead Software Engineer, who would report into the Development Manager. The purpose of this role is to build and drive a high-quality standard for design and development of Eikon Charting apps while also leading technical engagement and strategic direction.
Charting Apps are built for our flagship Eikon product, which serves as a financial analysis desktop and mobile solution providing access to trusted news, data, and analytics. This enterprise software solution streams real-time data in addition to the deep historical information, with content from more than 400 exchanges.
Responsibilities (include but aren’t limited to):
- Effective use of modern development methodologies, build and test automation, and agile processes to deliver high quality products
- Provide technical guidance to the team, ensuring design and architecture are aligned with the global Platform strategy
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and use this knowledge to bring new innovative ideas to the Apps Platform
- Develop and deliver features and infrastructures changes
- Own and be accountable for end-to-end deliveries
- Support production deployments through proactive monitoring and partnering with Operations team to prevent service interruptions and maintain a high level of service quality for our customers
- Collaborate with other Platform engineers to deliver Eikon workflows that may span across teams and avoid any duplication of work
- Communicate both written (documentation) and verbal (knowledge sharing sessions) effectively to help educate and drive technical strategy with team
- Act as a mentor to junior engineers and interns to sustain a high level of development standards
- Participate in the hiring process
- Strong passion for technology and a willingness to learn and apply new skills
- Expert design skills with significant knowledge of core libraries and common design patterns
- Ability to write clean code that is easy to understand
- Customer first approach to software development
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and guidance to achieve goals
- Developed Full Stack systems involving client side code and web services
- Strong focus on system performance, scalability with the ability to troubleshoot in large and complex software systems
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed team and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Inclination towards automation, unit tests, integration tests, agile practices
- 5+ years in a technical development role
Candidate will be competent in the following areas:
- Hands-on experience with one of related frameworks (Vue, React, Angular)
- Full stack development in Web Services with exposure to: C#, nodejs, jquery
- Web application development with HTML5, CSS3
Applicants must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to provide a work permit.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครมาได้ที่ email@example.com