Scope of work
- Typically works on one or more project at a time and as a member of the project team(s) on delivery and also as technical lead of project who helps manage project internally to ensure project is delivered with quality and meet customer requirements.
- Works on small and large, moderately complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and disciplines.
- Impact is usually within the immediate project team and work is generally predictable.
- Possibly some accountability for more junior members of the team.
- Coaching/mentoring more junior team members.
- Required for own work, and checking other team member estimates.
- Accountable for compliance with agreed policies, standards and procedures.
Roles and responsibility
- Participating in project planning sessions with team members to analyse business requirements and work with architect to come up with technical requirements.
- Working with project teams to define and design scope for each project.
- Help in making recommendations on technical architecture design and solution to ensure it aligns with technology best practices.
- Providing design recommendations, developing and integrating programs per written specifications. Occasionally responsible for writing moderate to complex design specifications.
- Translating business and technical requirements into detailed design specifications for application code and modules.
- Preparing and presenting status updates for various projects.
- Making moderate to complex modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications and industry standards.
- Developing software application modules using disciplined software development processes.
- Unit testing and implementing application modules from multiple systems the team has developed or modified, ensuring application meets needs of client and business.
- Provides assistance in researching new and emerging technologies. Works with vendors to understand technology. Evaluating new tools, technologies and platforms to be included.
- Individual contributors provide specialist guidance and advice in particular technical areas, to influence direction or service quality.
- May have cost responsibility for own team/project, and/or contributes to forecasting budgets and recommending expenditure without being fully accountable for them.
- Identifies ways to improve the operation of own area and to achieve efficiencies and results.
- Sets timeframes and schedules to meet customer and business needs
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Experience 5+ years in software architecture design and development
- Knowledge of database design guideline/best practice and database replication.
- Knowledge of Java programming, e.g. J2SE, J2EE
- Experience of emerging technology, e.g. Cloud, AI would be an advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision once targets and goals have been assigned.
- Ability to utilize new tools and technologies in a rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated, pressure-tolerant, and result-oriented personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English for both spoken and written
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครมาได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org