- To work in world-class Foreign Exchange & Money Market’s products that have been using by hundreds of banks & financial institutes globally.
- The products play critical roles in running everyday world financial operations.
- To work in practical showcases of today trends & technology environment (both in-house tools & off-the-shelf), Agile, fully automated (Tests, Test Data simulations, builds) environment.
- Collaborations with professional team members in UK, US, Bangkok, India.
The successful candidates will report to Development team leader. The main responsibilities include:
- Coordinates with colleagues in requirement analysis of software development projects for both of technical and business’s point of view. And translate into technical solutions, architecture, and design.
- Daily work in development activities will involve technical design creation, code review, implementation & unit testing.
- Establish, maintain and report the personal plan and schedule of own assignments.
- Ensure use of appropriate development processes
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team and Support team as well as other related parties
- At least 1 years of software development experience in Java programming.
- Skilled in object-oriented software development concept.
- A proactive, team player with the ability to work in dynamic environment.
- Possess drive and initiation and strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer or any related fields.
- Good command of written English, (spoken English is a plus).
- Background knowledge in Financial business application development is a plus.
Additional information: candidates with experience in one or more of the followings is a plus.
- Oracle DB, IBM MQ Series, Spring
- Build Management / toolchain (Jenkins / Maven / Gradle / Bamboo)
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครมาได้ที่ email@example.com