In this role, you will design and implement feature enhancements and maintenance updates for existing software as well as delivering new capabilities and technology updates.
As a member of the Platform Core Services development team, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Effectively use modern development methods, including build and test tools, and agile processes to deliver high-quality services. Your work will include producing deployment artifacts and documentation.
- Build security and availability into designs from the beginning, including monitoring and data collection for ongoing support and service improvement.
- Collaborate closely with other groups within the organisation to understand their requirements of the platform and to support their use of it.
- You will maintain an understanding of industry trends and use this knowledge to bring new ideas to the platform.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Relevant experience in software development (C# .NET preferred)
- Experience with designing, developing, debugging, optimizing and supporting complex production systems operating across multiple data centers and meeting requirements for security, scalability, availability and performance
- Experience with modern development methods, including agile, continuous build and unit testing processes
- Strong social and collaboration skills and with different types of audiences
- Self-motivated and self-directed with an ability to translate high-level direction into solutions and development projects
- Excellent process analysis skills with an eye for optimization and automation
- Thorough knowledge of basic security concepts, such as authentication, authorization, and auditing
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills
- Ability to manage own time effectively and to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse, globally distributed team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with or knowledge of public cloud service providers, such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with deployment approaches and technologies such as microservice architectures, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines.
Thai national or must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to obtain a work permit.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครมาได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org