Permanent development resource required to perform component development and maintenance within the PTS development team in Bangkok.
This role is to work with the ongoing development of the Thomson Reuters core server applications developed in C++, which are a key shared component across all of the companies trading products. As such they are required to be highly performant and stable.
The PTS development team support the Thomson Reuters Post Trade Services business by providing a trade notification, Reporting and affirmation system. This system makes use of proprietary Thomson Reuters NGTx technology to distribute trade notifications from Publishers to Receivers with an optional affirmation workflow. Publishers and Receivers may choose from a growing number of protocols and connection types.
A Software Engineer on the Trade Notification project is responsible for day to day software development and 3rd level support, working closely with other developers and management to ensure that deliverables are made on time and are of a high-quality.
This role will be expected to assist directly through:
• High quality software development
• Working with the product team and other stakeholders to gain an understanding of the post trade business
• Occasionally documenting requirements and producing customer facing development documentation, e.g. API or message specifications
• Ensuring that the development process is adhered to.
• Producing design specifications and development estimates.
• Monitoring personal progress and reporting of same to management.
• Ensuring that Configuration Management processes and procedures are adhered to.
• Ensuring that any 3rd-level support responsibilities are carried out effectively and in a timely manner.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครมาได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org