Thomson Reuters is looking for a highly motivated developer in any level to join and play a leading role in building the next-generation application for professional in financial markets with latest front-end technology stack.
- Develop new user-facing features with good quality, reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in agile development practice, requirement reviews, design reviews, and code reviews.
- Work as a team, flexible, proactive, well organized and focus on objectives with high standard and quality.
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to our products or processes
- Feel free to apply to this role no matter how many experience you have or what level you are. We open for candidates from every level to apply. We will offer position which match to successful candidate’s expertise: Engineer Level / Senior Level / Lead Technical Level (no direct report).
- Professional experience in software development
- Experienced in Front-end and web technologies
- Experienced in multi-tiers web architecture
- Familiar with Node.JS, Web Server technologies
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experienced with browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools
- Familiar with web standards and protocols such as HTTP and socket APIs in general
- Experienced in SVN or GIT.
- Experienced in Continuous Development
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครมาได้ที่ email@example.com