Join our team to support global scale financial products used by customers in 190+ countries globally. Support 3.5 Petabytes Big Data infrastructure which deliver up to 7 million updates per second for over 70 million instruments.
- Perform 3rd level support for Refinitiv platforms which support Refinitiv Financial Software used by customers in 190+ countries.
- Perform Technical analysis in software functionalities, provide investigation detail to development teams and offer solution to customers.
- Work with customer support teams in multiple countries to find a solution for customer issues.
- Collaborate with development, service and operation teams in multiple regions to ensure maximum service availability.
- Able to take on-call work outside normal working hours including public holidays and weekend.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or equivalent experience.
- Good English communication skills
- Experience or knowledge in System administration (Linux and/or Windows)
- 0 – 10 year+ experience in technology field e.g. System Administration, Network Administration, Software Development.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Nice To Have Qualifications:
- Open source tools (For example Kafka, Tomcat, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Memcache, Puppet)
- Cloud and Big Data technologies (For example AWS, Google Cloud, Hbase, Spark)
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครมาได้ที่ email@example.com