We are searching for highly talented and motivated persons to be part of its growing team with footprints across the globe. The ideal candidate would be technical experts with strong analytical skills, have a strong desire to learn and posses a strong sense of customer service. Technical Support works in the fast-paced environment of Market Data where our customers expect timely and accurate resolutions. We are looking for individuals that take ownership and follow through on commitments to our customers. The qualified and successful candidate will be part of the Desktops team and would be expected to adapt quickly and work in a collaborative environment to deliver positive customer experience.
- Provide specialist technical support for complex issues affecting Refinitiv products to customers, internal stakeholders, and 3rd party engineers.
- Remotely resolve issues or look for trends and implement preventative measures.
- Leverage innovative technologies to ensure globally-consistent support tasks.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Provide expert technical support for several Refinitiv products.
- Interact with clients and product teams and 3rd party service providers.
- Provide expert technical support for problem resolution, including reproduction of customer issues.
- Deliver product or technical trainings to frontline teams.
- Escalate major, elusive, and recurrent issues that are impacting clients.
- English fluency required.
- Logical thinker/problem solver who is self motivated and a strong contributor within a team.
- Expert working knowledge of operating systems, networks, IT security and Office suite of products. Knowledge of any programming language is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Experience in a customer service environment and having outstanding Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work with virtual teams to successfully deliver projects or resolutions to escalations.
- Demonstrates can-do attitude in challenging situations.
Thai national or must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to obtain a work permit.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครมาได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org