As a Data Product Owner at RentSpree, you will lead data product roadmap with engineers and product designers in order to empower the data-driven culture within the organization and to transform the home rental experience by utilizing data.
- Accountable for creating and maintaining a data product vision, a roadmap, and delivering the data required for the organization.
- Manage projects and influence resources across data engineering, data governance and product management to execute the data product roadmap.
- Lead, run, and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners, and stakeholder management for the data products.
- Maintain the product backlog, continually evaluate, and prioritize the work required to deliver data assets.
- Establish and publish data quality metrics for the entire pipeline.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical data product management role.
- Demonstrated success in management of data product team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to understand business partner needs and deliver solutions.
- Ability to deliver outstanding results through task prioritization and time management.
- Bachelors in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or similar discipline.
Benefits & Perks:
- Employee stock options
- Flexible working hours (normally 11:30 – 20:30)
- Training budget
- Free lunch day / coffee & drink / snack
- Spreeday – Free research day for any interesting technology topic
- Social & Health insurance
- Office massage
- Boardgames / Karaoke / Comics