We’re looking for a Squad Manager who is driven and enjoys making changes in a fast-moving environment. In this role, you will lead your own Squad team consisting of engineers, product designers, and team manager.
Your day working at RentSpree includes planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring activities of one or more project teams involved in the analysis, design, development, and implementation initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or a software product management role
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- In-depth knowledge of Agile development and principles
- Outstanding communication, coaching, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of strong business and technical vision
- Have experience in team performance management
- Show great attention and empathy to team members
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with exceptional collaboration skills
Our Squad Manager is:
- Proactive Management – manage the product development team to deliver high-quality work in their responsible domain.
- Prioritizes features and generates timeline for development according to company vision and roadmap.
- Collaborating with different teams to deliver the best quality work
- Manage and understand the business and technical requirement and able to break down tasks that individuals must complete
- Provide mentorship and support the team to achieve their career goals
- Review progress and continuously evaluate team performance to meet company standard
- Maintain and improve company core values and culture to provide the best working environment
- Involve in team expansion and scaling in a fast growth rate
Benefits & Perks:
- Employee stock options
- Flexible working hours (normally 11:30 – 20:30)
- Training budget
- Free lunch day / coffee & drink / snack
- Spreeday – Free research day for any interesting technology topic
- Social & Health insurance
- Office massage
- Boardgames / Karaoke / Comics