We are looking for Senior Data Engineers to join and pioneer our Data Engineer team at RentSpree.
The hire will be responsible for laying structures of data pipeline and architecture for our products. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys data systems optimization and building them from the ground up. The right candidate will be excited to initiate projects that make use of our vast amount of data in our system. They must be self-directed and should be thrilled to build a strong foundation for our Data team.
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Information Systems / Computer Engineering or related field
- 3 + years experience in data engineering and large scale application design experience
- Experienced with PowerBI or Tableau
- Experienced with ETL, Data Warehouse, Data Governance(optional).
- Experienced with Google cloud services, Kubernetes and container technologies.
- Advanced working SQL and NoSQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases including Postgres and MongoDB
- Strong project management, organizational skills, and team building
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture including ETL process, Data warehouse.
- Build and maintain data infrastructure including automated pipeline.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Build and lead a team of data engineer
- Support other teams to utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
- Support Data Scientist in getting knowledge from our data
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive market salary
- Employee stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- Free lunch day / coffee & drink / snack
- Spreeday – Free research day for any interesting technology topic
- Social & Health Insurance
- Office Massage
- Boardgames / Karaoke / Comics