We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you!
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experienced in a software development team for at least 3 years.
- Experienced in one or more database software such as
- NoSQL, MongoDB
- SQL would be a plus
- ElasticSearch would be a plus
- Experienced in system analysis and design. Familiar with software design principles.
- Experienced in container technologies is a plus. e.g. Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experienced in software testing methodologies is a plus. e.g. TDD, automated testing.
- Familiar with Microservice, Elasticsearch
- Strong knowledge in one or more fields: Front-end, Backend, Infrastructure
- Have a positive mindset, and open for feedback.
- Be able to explain technical context to non-tech people.
- Intermediate English skills
- Work in an Agile team to design, develop and maintain web applications
- Work as a Full Stack Developer which has to work on both front-end and back-end.
- To be able to manage and lead project (epic) development from the beginning as a system analyst to the end as a developer.
- Write unit test using TDD Process
- Ensure software quality and standard of the delivered applications.
- Mentor and do knowledge sharing among team members.
- Support production issues and requests as needed.
- Willing to communication with international vendors/partners
- To be able to Research, Develop, and propose solutions or features to improve both business and technology improvement of the company.
- Be an active learner and constantly innovate
Benefits & Perks:
- Market competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- Free lunch day / Free snack / Free coffee & drink
- Free research time 10% of total working time
- Health insurance
- Office massage
- Boardgames / Karaoke / Comics