Counsel Sr. Advisor-160012W2
Expansionary position within a globally renowned technology multinational.
- You should possess a Bachelor of Laws degree from a reputed university and have at least 5 years’ PQE with experience gained either in an international private practice, or in-house with good communication skills.
- In this role you will report directly to the Legal Director for South Asia and Korea and work closely with the IndoChina leadership team.
- Supporting key business units across IndoChina, the successful candidate will draft and review commercial agreements, advise on a range of issues relating to operations, compliance, employment and risk management, privacy and will be expected to negotiate with key partners and manage external counsels.
- The ideal candidate should be fluent in Thai and be able to travel. The position will be based out of Bangkok. Ability to speak Vietnamese will be an added advantage.
- Law degree from a reputed University;
- 6-8 years PQE;
- Thai language skills a must. Vietnamese language skills an added advantage;
- Law firm experience with in-house MNC exposure an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.