Website BSD Academy
Our tech stack is ReactJS, Redux, webpack, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Services, git. If you’ve got experience of these technologies then you’ve got an advantage, but if you’re an awesome web developer and like the sound of this tech stack then please apply.
Although this is a full-time development role, the right candidate could be promoted to a leadership position. This is a small development team in a young, dynamic company which is expanding quickly. Exciting opportunities ahead.
This position is open to Thai and non-Thai nationals.
- At least 5 years work experience as a web developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
- Experience of back-end coding, preferably although not necessarily with node.js.
- Experience of database design and writing SQL.
- Familiar with creating and using a REST API.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Familiarity with unit test and regression testing.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English.
- Self‐motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player.
Company benefits for all positions
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- 15 days holiday + Thai national holidays
- Provident fund
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครได้ที่ email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org