Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Industry Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of video solutions for our highest-growth customers.
You’re an experienced self-starter with a track record in customer/agency relationship management, and a deep passion for all things video. You’ll be responsible for driving incremental brand growth through your excellence in solution planning, designing quality video-centric media plans that deliver on our customers’ objectives. You will raise the bar in pitching for fair share for online video providing a consistent and high-quality brief response for large customers and their media agency partners.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Pitch large joint business plans, annual agreements and video incentive programs with large customers and their agencies
- Manage and proactively follow-up account plans and business pipeline to ensure quarterly rhythm for video sales for your country
- Improve adoption and improve business growth among Brand & Video customers for video products
- Support the Google sales/industry teams to translate video pitches and campaign briefings into effective video campaigns. Assist the Account team in responding to media briefs and garner lion share of brand launch plans
- Build capability for Google brand products and brand measurement solutions among country sales teams
- Minimum qualifications:BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of relevant experience in consultative sales and customer facing experience
- Experience working in major brands with experience in brand marketing, competitive landscape, local market and other media (print, TV and outdoor)
- Strong presentation and communication skills and experience presenting to clients and stakeholders.
- At ease working in multicultural, cross-functional teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.