This is an exciting time for Human Resources profession in Microsoft. We are evolving how we engage and deliver our HR professional services for a consistent, high quality and a world-class experience for our employees, managers and leaders.
We are looking for an HR professional with the requisite experience, expertise and judgment in engaging and developing employee and managers’ capabilities and growth. Requisite experience will be deep capabilities in the areas of employee relations, employment processes and people data analytics.
• At the early stages, the accountabilities will include tailoring global solutions, readiness and change management within the HR function and their client organizations.
• Subsequently the accountabilities will include providing policy and process advisory to all managers and employees across a range of HR business partnership focus areas and across countries.
• Proactive reviews, development and communication of company HR programs
• Provide insights and advisory to people managers on people data analytics for purposes of developing people initiatives
• Provide coaching and HR consultancy on specialized areas
• Help maintain an optimal and world-class experience for employees and managers.
You would have several years of specialist or generalist experience with a genuine professional desire in engaging, developing and continuously nurturing talent in a global organization. You would have passion in driving modern HR solutions through programs and technology and creating a best-in-class client experience. You would have strong systems thinking and data orientation. You would have work experience in or for any country in the Asia Pacific region – either in a headquarters HR set-up or country HR set up – Singapore, Southeast Asia countries, Australia, New Zealand, Korea and other countries within the region.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.