Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: Yes
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 7 – 10 Years
Travel Percent: 10
• Understand Lenovo’s and your country’s business model and objectives and contribute to the development/implementation of both business and HR strategies that align with those objectives
• Effectively partner with the business, peers and members of functional and worldwide HR teams and successfully drive hiring and talent management activities, programs and initiatives including performance management, recruiting, workforce planning, organizational and talent reviews, change management, talent reviews, succession planning, career management, performance management and recruiting
• Help design and implement reward structures that reward and recognize high performance consistent with the organisation’s core values
• Effectively leverage HR Shared Services/Centers of Excellence to ensure the business/organization receives the necessary support
• Drive informed decision making through the use of data to identify trends, determine root causes of issues, and develop effective solutions.
• Implement effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change
• Provide group and 1-on-1 coaching to people managers and employees
• Develop human resources program and processes to identify and address competency, knowledge, and talent gaps through needs analysis as well as identifying trends
• Assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of all programs and practices vis-à-vis the relevant comparable corporate, industry, and market benchmarks
• Manage any other work projects and / or responsibilities that may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time
– Experience working in large MNC for at least 3 years
– Strong expertise and applied experience in Thailand labour law
– Strong experience handling employee performance issues / PIP and legal cases including disciplinary proceedings, legal issues, performance related issues etc.
– Strong knowledge of Thai hiring market – must have been accountable for hiring in his/her previous assignments, even if not handled hiring directly
– Exceptional project management skills, high energy and enthusiasm and action-bias
– High level of emotional maturity – seasoned HRP
– Experience working under high pressure as an Individual Contributor – must have been HRP in a sales-driven organisation before and must have handled recruitment, performance management / talent management and managing-out of sales employees
To apply for this job please visit lenovoworldwide.rolepoint.com.