IT Project Mgmt Advisor – Thailand-16000Q7X
This position will serve as Deployment Services Project Manager (PM), meeting project financial (Project profitability & billing milestone) & operation metrics (Customer Experience, Delivery to Expectation, Project Cycle Time and Productive & Billable Utilization).
Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support.
Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the services organization and ensuring the following:
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Resources ( Dell Badge and Partners) are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- High quality is planned and delivered on the project, meeting all agreed upon requirements and ensuring high customer satisfaction through the management of the overall customer experience.
- Acts as a customer advocate from a product and services development perspective
- Develops and nurtures long‑term customer relationships which result in increased customer experience with Dell
- Interaction/engagement with Customer Project Manager/IT Manager in order to manage current project requirements and/or assist the sales team to develop new business opportunities
- BSC in Computing Science or equivalent
- PMI PMP Certification or equivalent
- 5+ yrs related Project management experience in Enterprise Infrastructure Deployment
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.