DST Worldwide Services (Thailand)
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That’s where you’ll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Overall job purpose:
You will be a valued member of a cross-functional Agile team responsible for delivering technical solutions to help our clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements.
- Design and develop applications according to the business needs which include Java-based Web application, Web Services and Front-End Web application development with Java Script Frameworks.
- Ensure quality of deliverable by applying engineering practices such as TDD/BDD, Unit Testing and Automation Testing as needed.
- Work closely with other developers, QAs, BAs, Project Leader and/or Scrum Master in a self-organized Agile team.
- Work collaboratively with Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Project Manager, Product Owner and other counterparts in the US or other countries as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 2 years of experience in Software Development
- Solid experience in Java and Java-based Web application development
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Java Script
- SQL Knowledge
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Web-Services Development (REST and SOAP)
- Spring Core, Spring MVC
- ExtJS, jQuery
- JSON, XML, AJAX
- Git, Maven
- JPA, SQL/PL
- Design Patterns
- Agile development methodology such as Scrum and Kanban
- Unit Testing with JUnit
- Experience in TDD (Test-Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior-Driven Development)
- Automation Testing with Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium
- Experience in CI (Continuous Integration)
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for well-qualified and motivated individual to join this challenging position:
DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, RSU Tower
571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Phone : (662) 6858259, 662) 6858343
Apply a job with DST Thailand please go to: http://www.dstsystems.com/careers
DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Combining unmatched industry knowledge, critical infrastructure and service excellence, DST helps companies master complexity in the world’s most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements.
We work with companies in some of the world’s most demanding industries where rapid shifts in consumer, regulatory, and technology trends are increasingly affecting how our clients do business. For them, keeping up in a landscape of constant change is becoming more and more complex. Through our technology, strategic advisory, and business improvement solutions we work with clients to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on customer, business, and regulatory change.
Mastering complexity is not an end-state. It’s a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon. If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
To apply for this job please visit www.dstsystems.com.