Website BSD Academy
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
- Preferably some experience as a test engineer, conducting manual tests and recording automated tests.
- Analytical mindset and great attention to detail.
- Highly desirable: experience of writing automated tests (e.g. with Selenium).
- Intermediate to good English ability.
- Operate as part of an Agile team to develop web applications and technical solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements including quality, security, and performance.
- Contribute to an effective test strategy to ensure high product quality.
- Work on both ongoing and ad-hoc development projects to support the business needs of the different international offices.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan to achieve team goals and milestones.
- Discuss technical solutions with team and provide innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes and tooling to enable the team to deliver greater value.
- Provide technical and design ideas to enhance the user experience.
Company benefits for all positions
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- 15 days holiday + Thai national holidays
- Provident fund
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมระบุตำแหน่งที่ต้องการสมัครได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com