DST Worldwide Services (Thailand)
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That’s where you’ll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Overall Job Purpose:
The successful candidate will define the appropriate criteria for the software to be tested. To measure the quality of released software against predefined criteria and report any defects for resolution by development and to provide guidance to Junior QAs and Test Engineers or Trainee QAs.
The successful candidate will be typically involved in one or more projects of up to 200 man days being worked on at any one time. Test scope may range from enhancement projects (Functional System Testing) and/or releases (Regression Testing) through to products (Performance, Scalability and Availability Testing) and configurations (Testing on Specific Environments). Testing can be performed in a purely black-box fashion (GUI-based) or at lower levels (Interface testing e.g. XML APIs, Web Services etc). The successful candidate will be involves collaboration with the following stakeholders; PMs/PLs/TLs, Business Analysts, Technical Architecture Team, Quality Assurance Team, Technical Project Team and Process Improvement.
- Primary responsibility for the delivery of Test Estimates, Test Scripts, Test Data, Test Execution, Test Execution Logs, Defect Logs, Test Progress Reports & Regression Test Packs.
- Consistently deliver project deliverables to agreed schedules without compromising quality.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to understand client requirements, delivery schedules & assigned deliverables, including any changes to these. Analyze & promptly communicate required test effort, achievability, dependencies & quality risks to the Project Manager/Technical Leader.
- Regularly communicate assignments’ progress against agreed schedules. Alert the PM/TL well in advance where a deliverable is not achievable or a slippage is likelihood, allowing sufficient time for a sensible course of action.
- Take responsibility for and consistently produce high quality deliverables including: Test Estimates, Test Scripts, Test Data, Test Execution, Test Execution Logs, Defect Logs, Test Progress Reports and Regression Test Scripts.
- Understand functional solutions to translate these into high quality test scripts.
- Seek assistance from Senior Testers, BAs or Developers to understand the impact of functional solution designs in order to ensure that enhancements have adequate test coverage.
- Ensure that all test deliverables are delivered and maintained in accordance with the defined testing standards and that these are thorough, complete, accurate and traceable. e.g. Accurate and complete information on reproducing defects can significantly lower the cost of rework to DST.
- Escalate any potential impact to quality to the PM/TL highlighting the specific product areas and associated risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software testing.
- In-depth knowledge of the SDLC and the role of System Testing/Quality Assurance within it.
- Good knowledge of SQL command.
- Experience in other automation tools such as Selenium, Test Complete
- Good documentation to produce high quality of project documentation of testing.
- Good Analytic thinking skill, Problem solving skill (Proactively solving problems which arise during the development/ testing processes) and fast learner.
- Strong financial knowledge, good relevant to derivatives trading business background, or experience in securities brokerage business.
- Strong time management skills, and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Able to work with team or independently, self-motivated, and result-oriented.
- Good written communication skills and good verbal communication skills.
- Thai Nationality Only.
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for well-qualified and motivated individual to join this challenging position:
DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, RSU Tower
571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Phone : (662) 6858114
Apply a job with DST Thailand please go to: http://www.dstsystems.com/careers
DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Combining unmatched industry knowledge, critical infrastructure and service excellence, DST helps companies master complexity in the world’s most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements.
We work with companies in some of the world’s most demanding industries where rapid shifts in consumer, regulatory, and technology trends are increasingly affecting how our clients do business. For them, keeping up in a landscape of constant change is becoming more and more complex. Through our technology, strategic advisory, and business improvement solutions we work with clients to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on customer, business, and regulatory change.
Mastering complexity is not an end-state. It’s a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon. If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
To apply for this job please visit www.dstsystems.com.