Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Partner Sales Lead is a sales leader, accountable for leading the business to meet sales and revenue targets. The Partner Sales Lead manages a team of partner facing sellers (Partner Sales Executives, Partner Technology Strategists) and Partner Sellers (P-SSPs, P-TSPs, P-LSSs) to build operational rigor into the partner sales motion, thus driving scale into the business.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
As a Partner Sales Lead you will take personal accountability for driving superior sales execution and operational discipline into the partner sales motion in the subsidiary, leading and challenging your team-members and business Partners to drive accelerated business growth. You will be disciplined in how you manage and run the business with a culture of accountability and meeting sales targets. You will be accountable for partner satisfaction and driving Co-Engagement selling with and thru managed partners. You will ensure your Partner Sales Teams execute with CA sellers across all stages of the customer lifecycle to drive scale into the business.
Some of the key actions for the Partner Sales Lead include:
• Provide leadership and strategic direction for all aspects of the Corporate Accounts (CA) business to land business transformation.
• Lead sustained business performance and growth in the CA and partner business within the subsidiary/regionBe an ambitious planner and active business network Influencer.
• Lead a customer-obsessed organization, including a personal commitment to a high level of engagement with partners and customers.
• Develop and attract talent, continuously building the selling capabilities of your sales managers and sellers.
• Internalize Microsoft strategy and immerse oneself in Market research, trends and forecasts.
• Collaborate with Account teams through Planning to learn about solution needs and gaps.
• Be a Sales Challenger coach, leading with insights to re-frame thinking.
• Be a strong collaborator and builder of internal and partner relationships required to ensure success.
• Manage the business with rigor and discipline always meeting sales targets and scorecard KPI’s.
• Act as the Voice of the Partner across Microsoft sharing partner GTM, offerings and partner success stories .
• Be an inspirational leader, engaged coach and smart hiring manager.
• Build a high-performing team, and establish a culture of growth and development.
• Prioritize people’s development and coach to an “excellence in role” blueprint.
• Coach team with an approach that promotes a sense of “Deeply cares about me and my future.”
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.