– Acts as country IT focal and CIO interface to country leadership and senior management.
– Stakeholder management, engagement with country leadership and key business units focals.
– Partnership with IBM Global Account delivery teams to ensure quality and responsivesness of IT services in the country
– Participate in IT budgetary planning, track country IT spends, identify cost optimization opportunites, and procurement of new IT products
– Responsible to implement CIO strategy and policies in country
– Introduce and promote new technologies, IT services and capabilities
– Ability to lead, manage, and enablement of IT initatives across ASEAN
– Ability to work in a cross-functional team spread across geographies
– Bachelor or Master Degree and 10 years experience in Information Technology or related field.
– Experience in leadership and management, and working with diverse and complicated business units in a large organisation
– Knowledge and experience in areas of IT infrastructure and Application development
– Experience in program and project management, working with cross-functional teams
– Requires strong business acumen, professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Country – Thailand
State / Province – KRUNG THEP MAHA NAKHON
City / Township / Village – BANGKOK
IBM Business Group – T&O
Primary job category – General Executive Management
Secondary Job Category – Other General Executive Management
Role ( Job Role ) – Chief Technology Officer
Employment Type – Full-Time
Contract type – Regular
Required Technical and Professional Expertise – n/a
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience – n/a
Eligibility Requirements – Fluent in English and Thai
Required Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Required – Up to 10% or 1 day a week
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? – No
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.