Biosci (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
“We aim to deliver approachable tools and technologies which everyone could use.”
If this motivate you too then this opportunity is what you are looking for.
At Biosci we believe in investing in people. Our first priority will always be our staffs.
Since we believe that the quality of our staffs is the most importance key to achieve our goal successfully.
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- BS/MS degree in computer science or related field with prior work experience in Software Engineering, Software Development
- Ability to write Statements of Work for solutions
- Experience with the following products is preferred, but not required: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
Additional preferred relevant technical skills
- AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Networking, Security, CFT, Monitoring)
Apply a job
To apply, please fill online application in the link below
VSN International Ltd (VSNi) provides world class, cutting edge data analysis software for the bioscience sector worldwide. Our software packages were originally conceived and developed at Rothamsted Research (formally RES), where many of the statistical techniques still in use today were first discovered.
As the wholly-owned subsidiary, Biosci (Thailand) Co. Ltd. is client focused, and is responsible for the development support and promotion of VSNi products in ASEAN countries, including data analysis software, training and data management and analysis solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.cognitoforms.com.