Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 7 – 10 Years
Travel Percent: 60
Lenovo is a US $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people’s talents can be challenged and their efforts recognised and rewarded. We employ fantastic people…come join the fun!
The Tablets Business Manager is accountable for achieving the sales and profitability goals in the customer space.
Responsibilities of the position:
• Ownership of country/cluster sales
• Channel partner/program execution
•4P “Lite”: RTM plan, sales & marketing planning & execution
•Meet and exceed sales target by volumes, revenue, region penetration, market share, profitability and growth.
•Responsible for finding, qualifying, signing and nurturing relationships with Business Partners, within the assigned territory.
•Tablet Manager must be able to mine new Commercial and Channel partners as well as manage existing relationships.
•Territory will be based on geographic location and proximity and will require traveling to partners
•Communications to organization, partners and potential customers.
•Maintains and expands customer base providing necessary product assistance to partners; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Reviews progress of sales for the territory. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
Key functional/technical competencies :
• Ability to multi-task, research and analyze different broker, distribution and retail situations
• Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with company
• Must be willing to travel.
• Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
• Computer experience (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet)
Key Behavioral competencies:
• Persuading and influencing
• Innovating and researching
• Adapting and responding to change
• Achieving personal work goals and objectives
• Leading and initiating action
Work experience :
• 8+ years of marketing and sales experience
Education/ Qualification :
• Must Have: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or a related discipline and/ or MBA
Lenovo is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a market-competitive salary and benefits package including: An external benefits package, an Employee Assistance Program, life insurance, a reward and recognition program that provides the opportunity to win cash and non-cash incentives, flexible work arrangements and professional and interpersonal development programs tailored to your needs.
To apply for this job please visit lenovoworldwide.rolepoint.com.