Visual Designer (UX)
About IBM Interactive Experience
We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to integrate the whole system. We are IBM Interactive Experience, 2014 and 2015 Advertising Age’s largest digital agency network in the world. We are a next generation services company dedicated to creating transformation ideas that get our clients to the future first.
As Visual Designer you rapidly turn ideas into beautiful, engaging and intuitively usable front-end designs for omni-channel digital solutions. You are comfortable engaging with client stakeholders, strategists and technology teams to workshop and define future digital experiences. You contribute your ideas and your deep insights of visual design and established design systems such as Apple or Google. You are comfortable in a highly agile and iterative environment, able to sketch to visualize ideas, and follow up with pixel perfect screens. You interface with information architects and technical delivery teams to shape, estimate, and define the programs that turn ideas into fully designed and functional systems.
This role requires Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in the following capabilities:
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients in formed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends
- Conceptualize, visualize and design user experiences, working in highly collaborative and agile, workshop driven teams
- Create UI prototypes or screens and provide quality assurance of all creative deliverable
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all media
- Develop storyboards and journeys and bring these to life through illustrations
- Translate complex business and consumer data into info-graphics and intuitive page & interaction designs
- Script & edit video
- Develop and communicate industry-leading creative concepts
This role also involves the following:
- Provide thought leadership around art and experience design
- Knowledge of state of the art and emerging digital design trends, and how new technologies impact these trends (such as designing for Apple’s iWatch)
- Own visual design related content and estimation in IBM responses to Requests for Information (RFI), responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP), IBM contracts, and IBM Statements of Work.
- Performs quality review of project deliverable. Leads work sessions and deliverable presentations with client team members.
- People Management: Mentors lesser experienced consultants, engagement managers and other more junior delivery consultants on the proposal and/or delivery teams as appropriate.
- Competency: Recognized as an expert in their competency and/or specific offerings.
- iX Community: Participates in and/or is responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection and reuse of IBM’s intellectual capital. Participates actively in and in some cases leads knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, forums, conferences and/or other knowledge exchanges.
- Ability to accommodate extensive travel at times (50% – 60% or more)
- Team player, client-facing, results-oriented, strong communicator, can-do attitude and comfortable working in a highly flexible, agile and collaborative environment
Country – Thailand
State / Province – KRUNG THEP MAHA NAKHON
City / Township / Village – BANGKOK
IBM Business Group – GBS
Primary job category – Consultant
Secondary Job Category – Other Consultant
Role ( Job Role ) – General Other Consultant
Employment Type – Full-Time
Contract type – Regular
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years experience in designing digital
- At least 5 years experience in Powerpoint or Keynote
- At least 5 years experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- At least 5 years experience in Omnigaffle or similar
- At least 5 years experience in professional business communications, including oral presentations, written documents, powerpoint presentations
- At least 2 years experience in on-line portfolio review
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Eligibility Requirements – English & Thai: Fluent
Required Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education – Master’s Degree
Travel Required – No Travel
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? – No
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.