Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Partner Sales Representative for Systems
- Managing Tier 1 (T1) Distributors and accelerate HPE business and share of business growth with the distributor.
- Being a trusted advisor and expert to T1 Distributor for HPE product portfolio, partner program, promotion and operation process.
- Driving run rate business with T1 Distributor including order plan, sell-out program and inventory management.
- Driving toward achievement of the assigned quota for all HPE Business Units
- Managing the partner funnel and collaborate with HPE internal team
- Establishing relationship with the partner at all organization levels including senior executives
- Ensuring the partners have complied with HPE business conduct guidelines and practices
- Managing and recruit a new business partner to expand HPE channel broad base.
About the candidate:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typically 1-3 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems
Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel
Basic understanding of company’s organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
Basic understanding of a specific set of company’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company’s offerings, and overcome objections
Effectively sells company offerings by building strong relationships, and promoting company’s strengths
Develops account plans with partner to grow company’s share of the business
Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management
Basic understanding of pipeline management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.