Sales & Account Management
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Agency Development Manager, you will provide the management, analytical and sales power required to drive advertiser, acquisition and overall business growth of our agency portfolio.
You’ll collaborate closely with agency representatives, identify business-development opportunities, champion new Google products and technologies throughout the agency, and develop and manage strong relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers driving scalable product adoption and business growth across the broader portfolio of agency-managed accounts. Moreover, you will develop the acquisition capabilities of our agencies in order to accelerate acquisition growth.
Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, gregarious, a natural leader and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You possess excellent communication and presentation skills at the senior level as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business. You’re particularly adept at developing close, one-on-one relationships.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Deliver consistently against assigned strategic goals on new and existing business, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to Google’s managed agency partners.
- Manage and strengthen primary agency relationships from executive C/B-level down to specific account teams including Media Planners and Buyers.
- Build compelling, data-driven long term agency plans leveraging internal and third-party data. Synchronize agency plans with our agency pod and internal cross-functional teams to further develop our agencies.
- Be an ongoing thought partner for the Agency Lead on strategic initiatives and agency-level planning.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales or marketing at an agency, technology or media company.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Proven record of developing agency partners and successfully driving new agency business opportunities.
- Local marketing expertise in the broadcasting industry.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Effective analytical skills.