EY’s IT Risk and Assurance practice in Thailand provides services related to IT Risk Advisory and Assurance Services. The practice has been continuously growing in terms of both staff members and clients. Our success is derived through our people who strive their best to make a difference. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our dedicated team of IT governance and data management audit specialists. Key responsibilities of the position include the execution of such work as IT governance and data management assessment based on leading frameworks and standards, development of IT governance and data management policy, standards, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in information systems, business information technology, AIS, MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology, or any related fields.
- Good knowledge of IT implication on business, and IT governance and data management frameworks and standards with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in such areas as IT risk management, IT governance, IT security management design and implementation.
- Mature, positive working attitude, energetic, and willing to adapt self for team success.
- Capable to handle multiple tasks and assignments and pressure.
- Familiar with leading IT governance and data management frameworks and standards such as ISO38500, ITIL, COBIT5, CMMI DMM.
- Thorough understanding of relevant technical concepts and professional standards and their application.
- Highly proficient in both English and Thai with good written and oral communication and analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidate can apply in person at 33rd Floor, Lake Rajada Office Complex, Rajadapisek Road (Near Queen Sirikit’s National Convention Center) or email your resume (including transcript, recent photo, and expected salary) via APPLY NOW.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.