Under the supervision of the project manager, the .Net Developer modify, develop, write and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written programming specifications and maintains documentation of source code. Safety and completeness of projects by implementing comprehensive testing and sample data;
- Ability to gather and understand requirements.
- Ability to develop large scale web/mobile applications using various technologies.
- Design, code and test new Windows, Mobile and web applications.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Be able to work individually and on team projects.
Qualifications & Related experience:
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Web Services , WCF, Reporting Service
- Languages: C#, SQL/T-SQL, Java, HTML, XML
- Minimum 2-3 years in software development in SQL Server , Stored procedures, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#