Presale – Operation Intelligence (Big Data Analytic for IT Operation)
Job Description :
- Gathering User Requirement and Analysis Pain Points from customers
- Identify, analysis and develop solution based on company’s focused product to accomplish with customer pain points.
- Works with Sales to develop, design and architect solutions build competitive proposed solution.
- Present Technical Solutions, Prepare and demonstrate or proofs of concepts the products and solutions for customers, exhibitions
- Provide the proposal, BOM, Solution diagram, TOR to the customers for project
- Work closely with supplier for identifies key winning points in term of technical and commercial.
- Manage customer requirements and maintain good relationship with existing customers
- Be able to work during off hours or working aboard if needed.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, Age between 25 – 35 years old.
- At least 2 years experiences in Presale or 5 years in Support Engineer.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System (MIS) or Telecom Engineer.
- Experience in selling/supporting software (at least one): Network Monitoring, System
- Monitoring, Network or Security Product, SIEM or have background of Networking, Security, or Servers.
- Good sale skills and customer relation management skills
- Self-learning, motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Team working and able to work under pressure with very good negotiation and communication skill.
- Telco or Banking experience in Presale or Support Engineer is advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com or contact 0875100377