UX/UI Designer – Settrade Internet Trading Solutions
- Design ‘easy to understand’ User Interface.
- Design positive user experience of each functions of application.
- Design and analyze various user activities to improve usability of application.
- Participate in defining the design of new features and overall look and feel of application.
- Assist team to ensure team’s excellent work qualities.
- Knowledge in UCD methods.
- Design responsive (web, tablet, mobile) and mobile-only website
- Approach design problems with a user-centric design methodology
- Assist in implementing these designs by interacting with developers
- Research, design, prototype new user experience in collaboration with the product manager and/or creative director.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement new solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Present and defend your design decisions to peers and executive level stakeholders. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design guidelines as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Qualification preferred and Required Skills:
- At least Bachelor‘s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related fields
- Able to performs UX design methods, including personas, mental models, information architecture, site maps, task flows, wireframes, rapid prototyping, and usability testing.
- A knowledge in current Internet technologies, browsers, HTML5, tablet design, and mobile application interface design nuances.
- Depth understanding in User Interface and User Experience principles.
- Results-oriented working style.
- Organizational skills – able to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems creatively and effectively
- Able to work with others as a team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Understanding best practice within Web and Mobile applications
- Familiar with industry-standard design and wire-framing tools (Adobe XD, Sketch etc.) is a plus.
- Be a self-start and self-motivated to perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- An online portfolio including UX/UI design.
- Proven UX UI experience
- Good command of English (TOEIC score of 600+ is required)