We are looking for a Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.
Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using phone and remote desktop connections to provide immediate support and on-site support. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Install/Configure networking equipment.
- Document for project sign-off.
- Phone/Email/On-Site support for enterprise-level assistance.
- Communication and follow up the task withy persons outside organization.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Submit services report to customer/partners.
- Complete work schedules and manage calendars.
- All related tasks which may be assigned at management discretion.
- Hands-on experience with computer network environments.
- Be trained for computer network and related course.
- Good understanding of computer network.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Additional certification in networking or similar technologies is a plus.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, IT Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 1 years of experience and fresh graduated also welcome.
- Good command in English with computer literacy.
- Strong in problem solving skills.
- Working hour (Monday-Friday) 09.00-18.00
Apply by e-mail stating detailed resume (English format),
expected salary and include a recent photograph to:
Pacific Tech (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
128/385 35th Floor Phayathai Plaza Building, Phayathai Road
Ratchathewi, Bangkok Thailand 10400
Contact: Khun Athiwat Wongkhumjun
Please visit our web site: http://www.pacifictech.com.sg/