KIRZ รับสมัครตำแหน่ง Senior Network Engineer เงินเดือน 35000-60000 บาท โดยมีรายละเอียดดังต่อไปนี้
KIRZ, the premium internet service provider, and Carrier-Neutral Data Center in Thailand, is committed to provide top-quality products and services to facilitate your complete online experiences. We offer a comprehensive range of products e.g. IPLC, MPLS, IIG, VoIP, IPTV to seamlessly fulfill the unique residence, and business needs. The high-performing networks of both the broadband wireless access and fiber optic service support fast access and reliable connectivity across Thailand.
- Ensuring excellent network quality through planning and optimization activities, monitoring the network performance, conduct testing, troubleshooting and diagnosing abnormal network behavior.
- Maintaining high network accessibility via efficient utilization, continuous analysis of traffic utilization and capacity configuration.
- Ensure IP network implementation is aligned to network blueprint (according to IP Planning plans and guidelines) and company’s business direction i.e. IP/convergence NGN network.
- Ensure all project implemented meeting technical and business objective, meet timeline and contingency measures considered to the project success.
- Coordinate with other parties within department to ensure accurate network design that able to integrate to existing network elements.
- Carry out wifi analysis at site based on data obtained from marketing/sales, feedback from subscribers and company’s marketing strategy and propose for new site if needed.
- Ensuring PR BoQ issuance as per approved project and finalizing PR design issuance accuracies according to deployment requirement.
- Ensure and maintain capacity level readiness
- Interface with Project Managers and contracted system/technology vendors for network development and deployment.
- Ensure technical implementation for actual deployment to meet the standards and specifications as per IP Design IP Planning framework.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in telecommunication design, planning and operation for Service Provider(s), Systems and/or Network Engineering or in Telecommunication Infrastructure sector.
- Experience in the development, implementing, commissioning and operating live telecommunication network and systems.
- Acquired certification at least CCNA and CCNP
- MPLS, TCP/IP and SDH/PDH/TDM/PON system development
- MPLS, TCP/IP Standard & Protocols analysing and implementation
- Network Routing (OSPF, ISIS, BGP)
- Perform system testing and test plan
- Self motivated to keep abreast with the latest technology development, analytical, planning and decision making
An attractive remuneration package, Transportation allowance, Mobile allowance, Performance Bonus , a quality medical insurance scheme, PVF will be commensurate with successful candidate.
How to apply
Please send your English CV with recent photo to email@example.com. We will keep your application with strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. For more information, please visit our website at www.kirz.com.