Greenline Synergy รับสมัคร Senior System Engineer (Open Source Software) โดยมีรายละเอียดดังนี้
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmer and development teams.
- Design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Integrate servers, including database, e-mail, print, and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
- Ensure system connectivity of all servers.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Provide guidance and assign tasks to System Engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in area of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT as an Engineer.
- Must have experience with
- Operating System (e.g., CentOS, Redhat, Ubuntu, AIX and Windows Server 2003-2012)
- Enterprise hardware architecture (e.g., Server, Storage)
- Virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Hyper-V)
- Web application service (e.g., Nginx ,Apache Tomcat and IIS)
- Microsoft Exchange mail system
- Active directory user and computer service
- DNS and DHCP service
- Group policy on Windows domain controller
- Power Shell and Batchfile script
- Monitoring system
- Backup and recovery software (e.g., Backup Exec, Veeam)
- Public Cloud computing service
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products.
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and solve computer problems.
- Initiative an innovative in IT system.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Greenline Synergy Co.,Ltd.
7Th Floor, 488 SamitivejSrinakarin
Srinakarin Road, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 02-762-8000 # 8117, 1704
Please visit http://www.glsict.com/