IBMSD เปิดโอกาสให้เด็กจบใหม่ และผู้ที่มีประสบการณ์ทำงานไม่เกิน 2 ปี เข้ามาร่วมงานภายใต้ชื่อโปรแกรม IBMSD IT Trainee Academy Program – 2018
Learn more and apply today!
We are currently looking for talented university students at the undergraduate level in IT/computer related fields to join our IBMSD IT Trainee Academy Program in commencing Year 2018. Our Graduate Program is one of the best IT Career Opportunities offering young talented graduates exceptional training program, career development initiatives, flexibility at work, and dynamic, team environment.
Employment Start: January 2018 or June 2018
1. Application Programmer (JAVA/PHP)
• Design and development of application components to meet business solution and customer requirements
• Participate in user requirements/analysis and design
• Work on several phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities and are able to work independently with limited guidance (based on Agile methodology)
• Provide skills development and feedback to Application Programmers
• Apply manual test and automated tools to support the testing of applications across all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for testability and the test cases and use cases for suitability for automation
• Develop, coding and execute test case and test script frameworks (manual & automated)
To be eligible for IBMSD IT Academy Program, you must meet all the below criteria:
• Thai nationality
• Current 4th year undergraduates in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology or have at least 2 years of working experiences
• Be analytical and logical-thinking
• Be enthusiastic and highly responsible
• Demonstrated teaming and leadership skills
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments
• Good command of spoken and written English
For further details, add Line “line://ti/p/@scd5522r”. or contact us at 02-797-4009, 02-797-4000.