- Understand Software Requirement Specification
- Understand Software Design Specification and able to develop software. Learning and researching knowledge base of function to solve any problems on the jobs.
- Design Software development framework according to project.
- Develop Software to comply with following topic: o Software Requirement Specification: AS-Is / To-Be operation flow, Functional / NonFunctional Requirement, System Constraint o Software Design Specification: Workflow Diagram, State Diagram, ER Diagram, UX/UI o Security Standard: OWASP, PCI
- Standardizing the software to reusable for another project.
- Conduct Unit Test, Load Test before
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
QUALIFICATONS AND SKILLS
- Experience of development using web technologies or windows application
- Understand in Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Requirements and Software Design
- Knowledge of relational database and technologies in following area (SQL knowledge would be advantage) o CRUD o View o Store Procedure
- Excellent of C#.NET Application Development
- Excellent of Microsoft SQL server or similar database management system
- Using version control (e.g. Sourceself,Teamfoundation,SVN, GitHub or JIRA)
- Excellent Learning and researching knowledge base of function to solve any problems on the jobs.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Ability to work under pressure of deadline on multiple assignment
- Ability to work both independently or collaboratively in teams
- Self-ownership and high commitment in result delivery
- A passion for software development
How to apply
- Send your application to Sarunchana@qhunter.co.th or 095-960-3558 (K’Aor)
- ติดตามข้อมูลข่าวสารเพิ่มเติมได้เกี่ยวกับตำแหน่งงานไอทีได้ที่ https://www.facebook.com/TechCareerByQhunter/?ref=settings