PHOENIX INSURANCE รับสมัคร Project Manager / Junior Digital Product Owner โดยมีรายละเอียดและวิธีการสมัครงานดังนี้
Phoenix Insurance’s Hot Vacancy
Project Manager / Junior Digital Product Owner
- interested in things like Cybersecurity, ISO, AI, etc.
- Interested in latest technologies and trends in insurance industry.
- interested in digital product development
- Love to mingle with other people
We would love to welcome you to be apart of our innovation team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create digital products’ requirement and roadmap, and ensure consistent understanding of digital products across related stakeholders
- Work closely, and act as a focal point across all key stakeholders – internal and external – to ensure assigned digital projects meet business needs
- Create, facilitate and prioritize product features, as well as collect business requirements from business users and be a focal contact point of the assigned digital products
- Provide necessary support and guidance to product team members to ensure assigned digital projects successfully completes
- Monitoring/Tracking/Controlling all tasks in digital projects will be rolled out within timeline.
- Reporting to Stakeholders for all project activities.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field required
- Overall work experience 3-4 years
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Product or Project Management for digital products
- Experience with running Agile is a plus
- Comfortable in a team environment, with strong group dynamics awareness and collaboration skills, combined with the ability and willingness to communicate with a wide variety of individuals and differing functional accountabilities.
- Well developed self-planning and organization skills including ability to work interdependently, prioritize activities, meet commitments, and proactively manage time and a heavy workload.
- Ability to adjust to varying or unexpected changing conditions and shifting priorities with minimal direction.
- Ability/desire to share best practices/key learnings (good & bad).
- Fluent in Thai is a must
Khun Phinpanit Tel. 0 2290 0555 Ext 1109