- Analyst and collect requirements for developing business systems & users of related systems, to in line with the strategy plan of the bank or outsourced services.
- Analyze / consider issues related to the work system, operational procedures, keep track of high risk issues and also find the best solution for user to run the business.
- To develop and design the system according to user requirement.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for banking business expansion.
- Advising and solving problem to the user which is in line with banking policy and other relevant matters.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in MIS, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
- At least 1 year direct experience in Business Analyst especially in banking system.
- Basic knowledge for BA in Accounting & Finance :
3.1 Having basic accounting knowledge (Tax rules, general account entry)
3.2 Oracle V.12 (Oracle GL, Oracle A/R & A/P, Oracle Fixed Asset)
3.3 Online Purchasing & reconciliation system
3.4 Visio and Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge for BA in Lending and Risk :
4.1 Risk : ECL, Provision Calculation, Application Score, Behavior Score
- Loan : Business Loans, Retail Loans, Credit Cards
- IFRS9, IAS39, Card Business Loan(Retail & Corporate), Deposit, Risk Management,Credit Risk
- Visio and Microsoft Office
Location: Glass House Building, Ratchada, Bangkok
Please sendapplication by “Apply Now”button or write in with full resume,stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photographto
ThanachartBank Public Company Limited
2 Chalermkate 4 Road,
Thepsirin,Pomprabsattrupai, Bangkok 10100
Tel. 02-220-2222 Ext.1846, 1746