- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of OOP, Oracle RDBMS, C# programming and UNIX/Windows administrator & tool will be advantage
- Networking infrastructure knowledge is advantage
- General understanding of business processes, standard practices of related applications
- Good command of both spoken and written English
He/She will be responsible for supporting customer of IFS Applications, working in a broad perspective with the implementation of IFS Applications. Technical consultant gives advice in the projects regarding general technical questions both towards customers as well as internally within IFS. The role requires understanding of customer need, problem solving skills, excellent communication & customer focus.
We offer competitive remuneration package (Health Care and Personal accident insurance, Provident fund and Annual company outing etc.) with great advancement opportunities to gain excellent ERP consultancy skill and working experience in an International team to the successful candidate.
Please send qualified candidates’ CVs with a recent photo to Rungtip M. firstname.lastname@example.org