The Cloud Solution Architect’s responsibilities will include design, enable and proposed
- Infrastructure for cloud platform
- Private cloud with solution on cloud (VDI, MDM)
- Hybrid cloud solution
- Cloud based application stacks, DEVOPS/CI/CD automation
- Application development and integration processes, containerization methodology, monitoring and securing protocols.
The Cloud Solution Architect will support efforts to transform all enterprise applications to appropriate environments with a multi-cloud.
Key Result Areas
- Design and architect cloud (private, public and hybrid) for application and any customer‘s workload.
- Work closely with customer and internal team IT resources with selected partners to ensure application solutions are fully carried through into cloud delivery and DEVOPS/CI/CD workflow to enable a continuous deployment service model.
- Ensure that applications, transactions, workflows and communications processes are designed and implemented to the highest performance and security standards allowing rapid implementation approval and adoption
- Take a leadership role in completing formal compile and find solution for RFP/Project Management documentation creation and analysis for lines of business and IT
- Work with Integration for Data Modeling and Cloud Networking teams to ensure a consistent, maintainable cloud application environment
- Architect cloud technologies such as VMware, OpenStack, AWS, Azure
- Architect Docker-Container and DEVEOPS/CI/CD brings to empower lean application deployment, operations, agility to Customer Experience teams
- Work with internal, customer ‘s IT Teams and vendor partners to understand their applications and suitability for migration to the cloud
- Design and architect cloud, application and micro-service solutions independent of vendors
- Perform GAP analysis and vendor service evaluations
- Match solutions to business requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in senior infrastructure architect (server, storage, network) virtualization (SDDC-software defined datacenter such as VMware, OpenStack)
- Proficient in modern infrastructure architecture stacks (Compute, HCI, SDS, SDN)
- Knowledge for SOA, relational DBs, stateless APIs, etc.
- Cloud Application management and deployment using scripts. Automation experience using GIT, Jenkins, Nexus similar
- Experience with the networking, performance, security and operational aspects of the AWS, Azure environment
- Experience with Docker and Redshift
- Working knowledge of development
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
- Working knowledge of DEVOPS/CI/CD processes, roles and tolls such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Current skills in a cloud friendly programming language (Java, Python, GO etc.)
- Expert in leading for data migrations and integration efforts.
- Expert in leading technical migration, data integration and consolidation activities from traditional to cloud data structures.
- Self-motivated leader with forward-thinking visionary and entrepreneurial thinking to lead the change
- Be a Catalyst to bring people together for a common vision.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
- Have excellent for presentation and communication skill.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented.
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถส่ง Resume สมัครงานได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org