An exciting new EdTech Startup in Bangkok needs an energetic and creative UI/UX designer for an engaging project.
You will be responsible for the front-end design of a Laravel-based project. As our UX / UI Designer you must be able to come up with creative solutions to problems, clearly communicating your solutions, usually in the form of models, wireframes or prototypes and create stunning User Interfaces.
An excellent understanding of the end-to-end UX process, including wireframe development, iterative design mockups (using InVision App in combination with the Craft Plugin or alternatives like Marvel App, Figma.) is key for us.
We require a minimum of 3+ years experience with HTML5/CSS3, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Illustrator. Please have a representative portfolio of recent work, showing your keen sense of style and design. An expressive, creative UI/UX artist would be preferred. Experience with PHP, Laravel, and startup-companies would be a plus, but not required if you have the primary front-end design skills.
- Digital Art/Design ability (with portfolio samples)
- Responsive Design (desktop/Mobile/Tablet)
- Adobe (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator)
- Demonstrated expertise in app interface development (3+ yrs experience)
- Ability to create design solutions from user flows and UX concepts to detailed wireframes
- Solid commercial Sketch / InVision / Adobe skills.
- Understanding of how to work closely with Android and iOS developers
- Working knowledge of app development, including interface asset cutting and interface development
- An eye for visual design and love of all things beautiful
- Should be able to communicate in English
- Understanding of the learning and education with strong passion to be a crucial part to develop the best quality of education
- Has a startup mindset and an “Everything-is-possible- attitude”
- Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems
- Willing to work with flexible hours/days, work under pressure, yet play harder, with your team
You will be working on an interesting, with high engagement in, startup project in a young and dynamic team out of a cool office located in the state tower, about a 6 minute walk to BTS Saphan Taksin. We offer a very competitive salary (based on skill and experience) and flat hierarchies with plenty of room to grow and advance.
If you are the ones ready for a new exciting career move and to be a part of education changer, please get in touch with us by sending your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com