Opportunity to work for a global well known company.
Locations: Bangkok, Samutprakarn, Nakhon Ratchasima
Budget: 30-45k depends on your experience and English skill
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related field.
- More than 3 years past working experience.
- Able to solve the information technology problem such as: Hardware, Software, Operating System, Network Connection, LAN, WAN, Printer.
- Must be able to identify and troubleshoot Hardware and Software.
- Good knowledge in Windows OS, Office Applications, E-Mail, Mobile phone device.
- Proactive, self-motivated, fast learner, service mind, team player and able to work under pressure in the multinational working environment.
- English communication skill is a must.
- Willingness to learn new things relating to IT.
- Support customer at their office location. We are looking for position at Bangkok, Samutprakarn and Nakhon Rathasima.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and support of desktop and end user environment.
- Image and build desktops and laptops based on client requirements.
- Troubleshoot and repair software and hardware related incidents.
- Manage services requests and incidents.
- Maintain asset inventory.
- Support printer and network related issues.
- Escalate issues to next level and coordinate resolution with global IT team.
- Operating Monday to Friday.
Interested candidates please submit English resume and schedule an interview appointment at email@example.com
For more info call 02 655 1140 ext.502.