Clarity IT is a successful IT Service and Solutions company, Bangkok based, and experiencing year-on-year growth. Based on over a decade of direct experience working with organizations of all sizes we provide IT services and solutions to businesses to improve their business effectiveness. Our qualified and experienced staff are familiar with IT requirements for International and local businesses. Our services include IT Outsourcing, IT Maintenance, IT Staffing, Sales, Networking, Projects, Web and e-commerce, Programming etc. (more details at www.clarity.co.th)
We are looking for people who have a passion for technology, want to succeed, can be part of a team and enjoy a challenge. We want you to work creatively, join in our excitement and grow with us. Our satisfaction comes from doing work that meets or exceeds our customers’ expectations and seeing happy users and hearing positive feedback.
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
Summary – We are looking for an IT Support Engineer who has knowledge to support ongoing maintenance, desktop and IT peripherals. Able to communicate in English with experience in IT Support role more than 3 years.
Location – Positions available at Bangkok and Saraburi (Both Full-time)
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related field.
- More than 3 years past working experience.
- Able to solve the information technology problem such as: Hardware, Software, Operating System, Network Connection, LAN, WAN, Printer.
- Must be able to identify and troubleshoot Hardware and Software.
- Good knowledge in Windows OS, Office Applications, E-Mail, Mobile phone device.
- Proactive, self-motivated, fast learner, service mind, team player and able to work under pressure in the multinational working environment.
- English communication skill is a must.
- Willingness to learn new things relating to IT.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and support of desktop and end user environment
- Image and build desktops and laptops based on client requirements
- Troubleshoot and repair software and hardware related incidents
- Handle cabling and patch panel updates for setting network connectivity
- Manage services requests and incidents
- Maintain asset inventory
- Support printer and network related issues
- Escalate issues to next level and coordinate resolution with other team members
Interesting candidates please submit your English resume to email: email@example.com
For more information, contact 02-655-1140 ext.502