- Provide Level-2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues which escalated from Level-1.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information in timely manner
- Managing projects and cooperate with others vendors to fulfill customers needs